"The purpose of a team is to make the strengths of each person effective, and his or her weaknesses irrelevant. ... A team melds the performance and the strengths of individuals into a joint effort." Peter Drucker (1)
The DNA Team™ coaching packages are designed for all teams. They can help you to discover your team's strengths, build team and employee engagement and generate collaboration with a focus on achieving results. Each coaching package includes individual and team coaching sessions.
The coaching packages are suitable for corporate, professional, manufacturing, sales, customer-orientated, small- and medium-sized business, and sports teams.
The DNA Project offers Top 5 and Full 34 team coaching packages, which incorporate the benefits of individual Top 5 and Full 34 strengths coaching, respectively. These include interactive team training sessions that are designed to empower the team to:
- discover and increase awareness and appreciation of individual and collective team talents
- integrate team members' strengths into roles and responsibilities, and focus strengths on achieving results
- harness and maximize the individual and combined talents of the team to create individual and synergistic advantages
- assist growth, engagement and motivation
- promote a culture of high performance and productivity
- build collaborative capacity
- reduce or resolve tension or frustration within the team
- facilitate team building and team improvement.
DEVELOP YOUR TEAM'S STRENGTHS
Improve team collaboration, engagement, motivation, performance and productivity.
Successful teams build their strengths.
Let me help your team achieve greater success
DO WHAT YOU DO BEST. BETTER.™
with The DNA Project
1 Drucker, P. (2012), Management, Routledge, 2012, p361; Drucker, P., Classic Drucker: Essential Wisdom of Peter Drucker from the pages of Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business Review Book Series, Harvard Business Press, 2006, p4.
2 Sorenson, S. (2014), How Employees' Strengths Make Your Company Stronger, retrieved 3 April 2017 from http://www.gallup.com/businessjournal/167462/employees-strengths-company-stronger.aspx