"The focus must be on strengths — on what people can do rather than what people cannot do." Peter Drucker (1)
The DNA Individual™ Starter coaching package provides an introduction to your Top 5 talent themes. Start to discover your strengths.
The DNA Individual™ Standard coaching package provides comprehensive coaching, with an in-depth exploration of your talent themes, including areas where there is a lack of natural talent (your weaknesses). This powerful coaching package equips you with full knowledge of your talents, and how to develop strengths and unlock your potential to achieve results. Begin to truly realize your unique potential.
These coaching packages are designed to empower you to:
- discover your natural talents
- build self-awareness
- recognize how you have used your strengths to achieve previous goals
- identify what motivates you and how you work best
- focus on what you are naturally good at
- learn how to develop and harness your talents to achieve results
- learn a language to describe your unique talents
- develop your confidence and capability
- formulate a plan to put your strengths to work
- learn strategies to manage actual or perceived weaknesses (Full 34 package only)
- build your personal development around your strengths
- unlock and reach your unique potential more quickly and easily
- discover innate tools to tackle challenges
- improve your performance and productivity
- enhance the quality of your life and your contribution to society.
DEVELOP YOUR STRENGTHS
Positively transform your life and work.
Successful individuals build their strengths.
DO WHAT YOU DO BEST. BETTER.™
with The DNA Project
1 Drucker, P., Managing the Non-Profit Organisation, Routledge, 2001, p118.
2 Sorenson, S. (2014), How Employees' Strengths Make Your Company Stronger, retrieved 3 April 2017 from http://www.gallup.com/businessjournal/167462/employees-strengths-company-stronger.aspx
3 Flade, P., Asplund, J. & Elliot, G. (2015), Employees Who Use Their Strengths Outperform Those That Don't, retrieved 3 April 2017 from http://www.gallup.com/businessjournal/186044/employees-strengths-outperform-don.aspx